Thursday, May 22, 2008

little Jacey pt.2

Awaiting the answers to my interview questions I wandered onto my blog, and no I feel another little Jacey story coming on.

Lets take it back to a much smaller and simpler time in my life, and by that I mean a much younger time in my life. I was about 3, and Mitchell (who is just a half a year younger then me) were being babysat by our fathers, a bad move on our moms part. Jimmy and my dad ( who's really my step dad Rob, but in this moment in time I was none the wiser to this fact, as far as I knew he was my dad ) were playing video games, I think it was that pilot game that's name escapes me, but it could have easily been Zelda, Kirby, or Mario. The point is the weren't paying attention to the two of us at all! So Jimmy and Mary used to have a huge fish tank at their house, and it had exotic fish in it. It just so happens that Jacey as well as little Jacey loves to swim. I don't remember how we got up there but Mitchell and I ended up in this huge fish tank. When Jimmy came in the room he screamed and pulled us out of the tank. My dad came in next and saw the water in the fish tank swaying violently back and forth, two wet naked kids ( apparently we took our cloths off before we got in, smart kids right? ) and some scared fish trying to make themselves small against one corner of the tank. When the mothers got home and herd the whole story, they deemed our fathers unworthy of babysitting their own children ever again. Not only could we have drowned but there was a lamp hanging precariously on the table next to the tank that could have fallen down and electrocuted us at any moment. And those exotic fish I was talking about, well two of them were an Oscar and the other a Parana! We could have been eaten!!! But as it turned out we peed in the tank and those two fish ended up dying just a week later.

No comments: