Sunday, April 6, 2008

18 at last


I'm now 18 and my childhood is over forever, but I think that I'll be able to slowly adjust into adulthood.
Today I went to church, witch wasn't that great but was the last time that I really had to go. Then we picked up Olivia and went to the movies nearly missing the previews. We saw Run Fat boy Run, I really liked it, even though parts of it were kinda dumb. After that we gathered at Todai and stuffed some major face, leaving me feeling fat and happy.

What I got for my birthday:
  • New cell phone (witch was really good because my old one hardly works anymore, and sucks!)
  • Red sweat shirt with a kinda bandanna print
  • New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  • Earrings that I already had
  • My first ever bento box
  • Money
So all in all it was a really good birthday, nice and simple.


No comments: