Thursday, April 3, 2008

last days of childhood

My 18Th birthday is this Sunday. It's the end of my childhood, and the end of life as I know it. When I wake on the sixth I will be born into an eternal adulthood, and my Peter-pan-land will be no more!
There is so much more that I wanted to do with my life! It can't end now! I don't feel 18! I morn for the end.
Ahh but such is life, and life gos on. It could be that I die this instant and never see a day past 18, so in this way I must be grateful. Everyday is worth something...

I'm watching Amelie again. My favorite part is when she gos into the haunted house and Nino booooooos on her neck! hmm True Love! What a beautiful movie.

I'm changing my last name because I don't want to be called by my biological fathers last name (my legal last name) in the future. I've been going by my mothers last name, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to keep that up. So I was going to change it, but it can be changed to anything so why keep my mothers when I could have something better! I have been living a lie for too long it's time to move on to the next one. I'm on the lookout for good last names, I search for them in the gaps and corners of the universe, waiting for a good one to surface, pop out, or zoom by. When that perfect one appears I will take it as my own.

No comments: