Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nose Gos!


I just got up...and remembered that i got my nose pierced yesterday! It's a very different feeling than getting your ears pierced, with ears it's like a slight sting and then it's over, but with my nose it's like a flesh wound that feels a little sore. I have to spray sea water that the mermaid king gave me in a spacial vial 3-5 times a day.
When I was looking at the different piercings, I chose the smallest lintiest diamond, but now I wish that I had gotten a huge bejeweled flower so that it would stand out more!!! oh well... I'll be able to change it as soon as it heals.
I'm so glad that Katelyn Lillie and Jorden were there to support me, even though they may have just been there to watch... The guy who did the piercing was really funny and nice, and didn't make fun of me for flinching when he touched me with the ink to make the place...I know I'm a big baby. It really didn't hurt that much, or at least I've been through worse pain.
I'm so happy that I did it! I think it looks really AWESOME!!!
My parents went out of town this weekend and left before they could see it. I'm kinda wondering what their reaction is going to be like tonight when they get home...

1 comment:

Priscilla P said...

Sweet!! looks good on you. :) yeah, all you need is a huge shiny stud. :D hahaha
I miss you~