Wednesday, April 8, 2009

turning spinning jumping

I am in the college library waiting for my next class to start...

It's been a while since I last posted, and lots has happened. Winter term is out and Spring is in, and I had a good spring break while it lasted.

This is my week for spring:
Mon/Wen- Drawing 1, 9:00-11:50. Film, The Great Directors, 1:10-3:00.
Tues- BIO 102, 9:00-10:20. Lab 10:30-12:20
Thur- BIO 102, 9:00-10:20.
I also am taking a Web based creative writing class
Free Fridays!

Krissie and Ron are arriving on Saturday, and will be staying for about a week before departing on their epic journey.
We are hiking on Sunday.
Apparently I'll also be doing a bit of gaming this weekend, though I don't really know when I'll have time.

Yesterday I hung out with Lillie after she finished her SSE. We had lunch with her mom, which was a little weird. I'm not used to being around her with so few people. But she bought my lunch so that was nice. After that we went to Jordens and watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, and But I'm a Cheerleader, and went for a walk. Jordens house was so fucking hot, it was tropical, Lillie and I nearly died.
P.S. Lillie doesn't know how to cartwheel.

No comments: