Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Watching the Watchmen

Saw Watchmen on Friday with Olivia, Jorden, Lillie, and Zoseph. Jorden, Lillie and I had all read the comic and were freaking out with excitement for months! Zoe is just a big nerd and Olivia likes awesome movies (most of the time(meaning sometimes she doesn't like all the movies that I like... the loser)). I really liked it a lot, despite the fact that some of the stuff that I really liked from the comic wasn't in the movie, and the fact that the sex scenes were awkwardly long... Seriously what is up with Zack Snyder! Watching the movie just made me more pissed at Jon for being an ass and killing my favorite character, Rorschach. Must... Not ... entangle myself... in... angry emotions!!! I really wish that they had had the giant psychic octopus thing at the end of the movie like there was in the comic. The movie it's self is a piece of art, the colors are vibrant and faithful to the comic, as are the costumes. Overall good, but I'm not sure if regular movie goers will like it... P.S. Fuck Ozymandias!


On Sunday I went to a classic car show with Lillie and Jorden. We saw so many beautiful cars, i nearly died at the sight of each one. So many master pieces in one building it was a little more then I could take.
After the show we went to Billy Heartbeats and had awesome Malted chocolate milkshakes, I drank all of mine and felt ridiculously fat afterwords. Such is life.

I took my Bio Lab final today, and I think I passed. I also gave my final speech for SP100 and got a B. My grades in those classes are going to be good, it's my other two classes I'm not so sure about... My HP class is kinda killing me, and my WR122 class makes me feel hopeless... I have to write a paper for both of these classes and turn it in on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it. At least school will be over by Tuesday.

For the last weekend of spring break I'm going to Gamestorm, and I'm really excited. Lillie and Zoe go every year and Jorden goes now too. Hopefully Katelyn will be able to go, but I don't see why she wouldn't. I miss Katelyn <3




No comments: