Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March

I love it when the month changes.

The semester is almost over... YES! I took all serious classes this semester, no electives... my brain is dying a little more everyday with no new creative outlet. I signed up for three electives for next semester to compensate for this horrific semester. So that's good.
Still a little less then three weeks left for this semester, but then we'll have break and that will be awesome! that is, at this point, all that I'm living for...

On Friday the twins, Jorden, and I saw Slumdog Millionaire, and it was really good. I seriously must own that movie when it comes out. The End. p.s. the soundtrack was also awesome and I'm listening to it right now.

Yesterday I watched The Guild all day, and needless to say, I'm obsessed. I can't wait for the new season to come out.


www.watchtheguild.com

I love Vork, and laugh at everything he says.

4 comments:

Evan said...

JACEYYY!!!!!

I haven't talked to/seen you in literally forever!!! But yea haha I forgot about peoples blogs until today so just read a bunch of them haha...yea I know I'm lame...

Yea this term sucks for me too...ugh...I've always been a really good student I guess, but this term has just pushed me to basically just give up haha...luckily the first half of the term went well so I can afford to slack off a bit....

And I totally saw Slumdog Millionaire as well; loved it!

You, Priscilla, Victoria, and whoever else need to have another get together sometime!!! I MISS YOU GUYSSSS :(

But yea, just thought I'd say hi :D

-Evan (Call me Mr. Butterfingersssss :P)

SpaceJace said...

Butterfingers!
Aww Even, I miss you too! It's so good to hear from you!
Whats going on? I'm so lame, I don't even know what school you are going to. Do you have a blog? I had no idea! I'll haft to start reading it. awesome

Evan said...

Haha if it makes you feel better I don't even know what school you are at either haha.

I'm going to OSU down in Corvallis...so living on my own, but still often home in Clackamas to visit.

Yea I do have a blog, but rarely update it haha. I keep telling myself I'll keep up with it but never find the time to do so...oh well haha. But yea, what is upppppppppppp?!?! Haha

SpaceJace said...

I go to Mt.Hood. I don't really know what I want to do so I thought I would just take my general studies classes there (not as spendy) and in a little more then a year from now I'll transfer out.
Anyway... I still live at home. I know what you mean about updating, sometimes it's hard to think about something to write. I usualy just write about what I happen to be geeking out about at the moment.
I try and write about the highlights of my week, but my life is pretty boring right now...
I just started watching you blog so you'd better write in it!