Thursday, June 19, 2008

at the bottem of the lake

I had the whole day to myself today, and I was board! So I started playing Twilight, I play on and off ( more off really) last time I was just at the beginning of the Lake bed temple. Let me just say that it is a complete and total BITCH! What the fuck Nintendo!
With the help of mucho cheats I made it through, and I have just quite after being thrust into the desert. All I hafta say is ...............I love Zelda!
but I've looked into my future and I don't see much Zelda in it. I'm hanging out with friends tomorrow ( after looking after my moms store... heart full of HATE!!! ), Saturday I'm going to a party, and Monday I start my first day of college! Sunday will be spent cleaning and getting mentally prepared for the next day...I might melt...
I feel like I'm in a video game now. When I went to the bathroom I started to look for items...

No comments: