Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Till The Next Goodbye

One of my favorite Rolling Stones songs, if not my favorite.

Yesterday was my last day of school. Today I had to go to school because of the senior assembly. It was dumb, we watched the same people get award after award for having no social lives, leaving the rest of us with the most anti climactic end to our high school experience.

After that crap I hung out with my good buddies Katelyn and Jorden. We watched movies, ate food and played with sticks. It just gos to show that we may have just graduated high school, but we haven't stopped playing with sticks.....ah we sure do love sticks.....





I watched Shoot 'em Up for the first time today, and LOVED it! It was a pure guy movie and every moment rocked! I will never look at carrots the same way ever again.

No comments: