Monday, June 16, 2008

new new new!!!

Well just two news really. today my new laptop came in the mail along with it's new laptop computer case, and my new Zune came in the mail today as well! The old one died and I had to send it in to get it fixed but they ended up sending me a new one... I have been suffering since it broke and now that the new ones here I'm a little crazy!
Blahh I'm really glad that its all here and I can finally have my own technological space, but setting up is a bitch!!!

I hung out with mi amigos today, we went to Hawthorn. I didn't buy anything, on the whole no one really did, but it was fun to hang out and search through the crazy stuff they have around there.

Tomorrow I'm going to write thank-you-notes to all the people that gave me money for graduating, and thats going to suck royally! but I suppose it has to be done...

No comments: