Sunday, June 22, 2008

naked icecream

I just want to change my music to the loudest angriest godforsaken rock that I own and run naked around the house with scissors and fire, while eating all the icecream. unfortunately I ate all the icecream the last time I was home alone... Yes I am still a child,tomorrow is my first day of college.
I got my hair cut today. Its shorter. The end.
I'm really nervous about tomorrow. My whole life whenever I do something new in the name of progress I always feel like someone is going to jump in my face and say " what the fuck are you doing here? you don't belong here! you don't even know what you're doing here! get the fuck out of here!!!". Really these are just the questions I'm asking myself in my head. Only when I'm with another person can I feel comfortable, because they can justify why I'm there. I. Have. Problems. It's a good thing that I'm going to college alone, otherwise I would never do anything on my own.
God I'm a looser, a looser that is fucking hungry...

No comments: