Tuesday, February 3, 2009

luck? don't be silly

Days like this make me think... or rather allow me to drift off...

Today I was supposed to have a midterm, and deliver two speeches. I say supposed to because not one of these things actually happened. Something came up in each of my classes and I ended up having the most pointless day of school.

One good thing that happened today is that I'm buying a car and an engine too. This ( of course ) is something Jorden cooked up. He knows that I have money, and he wanted to have a little project to waist time on, something he tells me will help is career(or some bull like this) and then he shows me this beautiful 1954 Chevy truck. This baby is going for really cheep and after all "only needs an engine." We find one (also cheep) and so I fall in love with it. Before you know it I'm talking to Pablos about buying it, and it's a go, as soon as I get my permit. That's right people I still don't even have a permit! Jorden, knowing that I am a weak human being, was happy to point out that as soon as hes fixed it he will teach me how to drive.

I'm taking the test this week and passing if it kills me. I've never taken it before, but the dream of this truck drives me on... I know that Jorden is just using me to fuel his hobby, but hey I get a car out of the deal, and if he fixes it then it'll be more meaningful then some crap car my parents give me.

On Saturday we dressed up and went to Rocky. I curled the girls hair with the SUPER CURLER, and we all looked pretty glamorous. While Zoe went to Winter Formal (LOOOOSER) the three of us hung back and danced to ELO while eating pizza, and watching flash movies. I had Magical Trever stuck in my head until the early hours of the morning.


I can't wait for the day that it will no longer be necessary for Jorden to drop Lillie and I off, when we can just drive home together and sleep only a room apart. The day is coming sooner all the time.

My life is so good right now, I think I'm the happiest I've ever been. School doesn't even bother me much anymore.


No comments: