Sunday, February 8, 2009

Zombies, Gypsies, and a couple of Irish guys

Yesterday I went to my first ever car show, down town at the convention center. It was pretty fun, though there was no old cars, we got to look at some really expensive cars, and some really pretty cars, while weeding through the crap ones.


After that we ate at the 50's dinner in the mall, where Lillie had a really fucking good chocolate malt shake. I wanted to die!


We went to Stuff, and bought movies. I got Donnie Darko, Planet Terror, and Moliere. Then we went to Hollywood Video because Jorden couldn't find the movie he really wanted to watch at Stuff, which was The Man with the Screaming Brain . This movie had Bruce Campbell in it and was (of course) an instant classic. The movie was about this guy who ended up with half of this other KGB guys brain, and his wife who died and whose brain got put into a robot, they are going after this Gypsy who ruined their lives, and who is crazy and wants to get married.


Then we watched Boondock Saints, and Planet Terror. Both I hadn't seen before, I ended up liking them quite a bit. Planet Terror is so freaking awesome! Why don't they make more movies like this? oh it was so good, I can't even describe how much I loved it, too awesome for words!

No comments: